Sunday, April 15, 2012

Two Husbands'... Part 1, Chapter 15 con't...


I Am Just The Ray Of The Sun Of Numbers!

"I am the Spokesman!"
 
(After sharing the Two Wives briefly with the Two Husbands (due to El Sultam’s German Formulas off the Captain’s ledger) the number Seven has something else to say, before he leaves)

SEVEN barking at the Two Husbands,
I am the Spokesman!

I am Spokesman! Hear me!
You can’t hold on to your papers,
    you mock me!
All your own calculations
blow out the window!

I know it’s mean - but that’s what I’m saying.
I am speaking up for us all -
for all the numbers!

You have used us
straightened us, measured us,
forcefully swallowed us
    all in together
    in totally unruly
    combinations
until we’re bent over backwards
licking each other’s a---!
all jamming together, losing consciousness
    of each other.
Just combining painfully
    for you!
And for this world in which we do figure -
and are built up upon, honorably - and so forth.

(The Seven begins to dissolve)

I am just the Ray of the Sun of numbers!

(The Husbands are looking at him aghast in disbelief)


Note To Readers:  Meanwhile, El Sultam’s German Formulas have been privately used amongst his friends experimenting with numbers around the world. Yet, no one has traveled inside the blown-up numbers like the Two Wives have, so far)

Number discovery
Numbers dancing in Mexico
Putting it together in Paris!
The Persian mathematician on his balcony

(End of Chapter 15 con't...)

No comments:

Post a Comment